2015 - Present
Choosing the right real estate team to sell your home is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. It can be the difference between your home sitting on the market for months or selling quickly, for hundreds of thousands dollars more. Your home is a very personal and valuable asset. It can be an emotional and complicated endeavor to sell it, especially in today’s ever-changing marketplace. Marketing, advertising, photography, internet exposure, staging, design, timing and presentation, inspections, pre-market exposure, agent outreach and relationships, open houses, pricing, and dozens more nuances and subtleties all make up the difference between failure and a successful sale.
Benefits you’ll enjoy when you choose First Summit to sell your home:
- Expose your home to the largest buyer pool possible
- Technology-centric Approach
- Extensive internet presence
- Award winning costumer service
- Team approach - hiring us means you get a whole team of professionals, not just one agent.
- Expert negotiation
- Help avoid pitfalls that can cost you time and money
- Reputable referrals - inspectors, insurance agents, contractors, etc.
- Transparent communication
- Ensure a smooth process from the first meeting to the closing table
- Support long after the sale
We’re not just your average team - We successfully sold, and closed, over a billion dollars worth of real estate since 2015. Although we do significant volume, clients are not numbers to us. We spend considerable time getting to know our clients’ goals, personal situations, timelines, and desires. That deeper level of understanding allows for us to fiercely advocate for the best terms for our clients.
We are proud to report that over 90% of our business comes from either repeat business (clients who loved us so much that they want to use us again). Or from referrals (clients loved us so much that they go on to refer us to their friends, family, and loved ones). Our most important goal is to create raving fans with each transaction. That’s the metric by which we measure our success.
Fill out the form below and we will send you your custom home valuation.